Need Help ID’ing A Cigar

Started by Chefjohn, 07/28/2018 02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chefjohn

In our data base there is an entry for Opus X Fuente Fuente Double Robusto (see photo)

DBC0_A6_DD_2_CB0_4_D2_E_854_D_47_C93_D831996

I purchased this from CI. https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/fuente-fuente-opus-x-lost-city-cigars/1411742/#p-59673

Is this the same stick without the cedar sleeve? The dimensions are the same but our entry lists the color as Rosado. Am I correct that Rosado is the same as Colorado? There is an entry also for Lost City but the dimensions are different.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Chefjohn

QuoteBrlesq - 7/28/2018  3:53 PM

Lost City's are not the same as regular production Opus X.  Your cigar is in the DB
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigars;area=showcig;cigar_id=27025&t=Opus_X_Lost_City_Double_Robusto

Thanks Bruce. What tripped me up is that the ring size is different.

ninfiction

John, Do you have a way to measure the ring gauge? You can use a ruler to check the length. If the size has changed I can update it in the database. Sometimes CI isn't exact and sometimes the sizes will be changed over time. I would use the one Bruce linked though.

Corona Cigar lists it as 5.75x52, do does Holt's and JR. I do know there has not been an extension of the line to create a new size.

That's a great cigar either way, enjoy!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Chefjohn

Quoteninfiction - 7/28/2018  9:20 PM

John, Do you have a way to measure the ring gauge? You can use a ruler to check the length. If the size has changed I can update it in the database. Sometimes CI isn't exact and sometimes the sizes will be changed over time. I would use the one Bruce linked though.

Corona Cigar lists it as 5.75x52, do does Holt's and JR. I do know there has not been an extension of the line to create a new size.

That's a great cigar either way, enjoy!

Thanks Brian, thats great info. I kind of wondered if maybe CI was a bit off on the RG when I checked several sites and they listed it as 5.75 x 52. The length seems to be the same. I have no way to measure the RG. The learning continues. Thanks again.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.