CI.com has a 5 Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park for $5 plus free shipping.

Started by Murphy223, 08/13/2018 08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murphy223

Saw this deal and thought I'd pass along. Just tried and it worked.    

Great way to stock a humidor or have sticks to give away!!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/p/macanudo-cafe-hyde-park-5-pack/2011936/

CI.com has a 5  Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park for $5 plus free shipping.

add to cart it'll show $35. After in cart add code "CIDSA108" it'll bring price to $5. then add code "ZERO18" to give you free shipping.  Or for me, It deferred to free shipping if you choose 2-6 day delivery

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

LG510

I believe this link works as well: https://www.cigarsinternational.com/CIDSA108
I've been eyeing these for my father. Might as well get them at $5.

Silverstix

Chefjohn

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Cigary

Wish the shipping wasn't $8 on top of it....for $13 I'll smoke a good one at my B&M and don't have to wait 4 to 5 days for it to arrive in those trucks that drop em off at 100 degrees in the summer.

Murphy223

QuoteCigary - 8/14/2018  11:15 AM

Wish the shipping wasn't $8 on top of it....for $13 I'll smoke a good one at my B&M and don't have to wait 4 to 5 days for it to arrive in those trucks that drop em off at 100 degrees in the summer.

Did you try the steps in the original post?   I ordered yesterday and got Free Shipping.  $5 total!   Maybe it expired
Good Luck

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

benchjockey

Years ago a neighbor of mine who had owned a cigar store gave me one piece of advice: Never smoke a Macanudo, they are tasteless. Until now I had listened to him.

shakinghorizons

45 posts and already enabling!?!?!? You're going to fit right in here, lol.

benchjockey

Quoteshakinghorizons - 8/14/2018  3:59 PM  45 posts and already enabling!?!?!? You're going to fit right in here, lol.

The guy is a natural.

Vexxum

Awesome deal! Just got these for $5 and the free shipping.

Chefjohn

Just use the code ZERO18 for free shipping. It was to good to pass up.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

CoreyMacLeod

Got the $5.00 price, but no free shipping.  Thanks for the heads-up though.  Must have missed it.

ZERO18 didn't work either.
No Signature Necessary.

Murphy223

Mine arrived yesterday.  Sending a few to a buddy of mine who missed out along with some others from my limited collection.  Bringing him to the dark side :-)

mobarbq

Worked for me. Thanks. Much appreciated. Think it will be a good breakfast smoke.

CoreyMacLeod

Well, it worked tonight.  Woo hoo. Buck cigars.  Can't lose.
No Signature Necessary.

jharrisx5

I gots mine on on order....I  don't  even like these but my mooch buddies do...lol
Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.