The dog days of summer...

Started by Kid Montana, 08/16/2018 01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Montana

The mid/late summer can feel like a slog as peak temperatures crush morale and motivation.  Rather than stay cooped up all the time inside being a couch potato, what are a few of your favorite things to do this time of year other than smoking a cigar?  

One of mine is going to MLB games, particularly if the stadium is convertible/enclosed.  Attending baseball games is one of my favorite pass times, a classic slice of Americana, and helps me scope out players for my fantasy baseball team.   :biggrin:

I'd rather have a cigar...

Chefjohn

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

appollo

Were lucky here it doesn't get that warm here .I'm right on the Minas Basin and with the fog at night and the tide going in and out at 58' difference,I loke to call it the big air conditioner keeps it very nice for sitting on the deck enjoying a good stick and a beverage. :-)

ninfiction

Motorcycle...as long as I can keep moving and the air flowing it's a perfect way to spend some time.

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Chefjohn

We've had an unusually large amount of heavy storms this summer and even had a tornado touch down not far away.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Cfickter

working outside, lazily pushing the lawnmower while smoke a yardgar
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Beegerply

Motorcycle riding, which its been a little tuff this year.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

kurtb718

I also love to hop on the bike and ride as long as you can hit the open road without alot of stops.

junglepete

I haul my was to Canada to cheat the heat and enjoy the cool evenings with a cigar.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.