if you're the praying type

Started by ebernabe, 08/28/2018 11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebernabe

recently I moved.  the job I had lined up fell through.  I got a new job this week.

unfortunately  my bills suffered from the time between jobs.  I need to come up with some funds by the end of the week in order to keep my car and job.  family and friends unable to help and go fundme no help either.  prayers for my family and me appreciate.
thanks

if you feel inclined,

https://www.gofundme.com/need-car-payment-to-keep-job&rcid=r01-153548297537-22b6905871bc44ec&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_m

Silverstix

Let me be the first to say that I am hoping for nothing but good things for you and your family.  Never give up

ntanner

Praying for you and you;re family Eric.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

quickme

Hoping things turn around for you brother.   Prayers

Chefjohn

Hoping for the best for you and your family.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

nirab

sending prayers n healing light, my friend...
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.