Greetings One And All!!!

Started by RussandRach2018, 09/11/2018 12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RussandRach2018

Hey There,
New to the site just wanted to pop in and say hello. I was exposed to the beautiful world of cigar smoking by a buddy of mine back in October (a fellow you gentleman all in the forums may know as Nirab), and have absolutely ran with it. Bought a 250 count humidor back in December and haven't looked back! I have slowly introduced my beautiful wife to cigars and now every night we top it off with a cigar together on the back patio. She actually typically has two as she enjoys petite coronas and cigarillos. She enjoys her flavored smokes such as the Drew Estate Java's, CAO, Cherrybombs, Eileen's Dreams, etc., while I enjoy my more medium to full bodied smokes. I started off in Maduro country, but have slowly drifted toward more naturals (while still touching base with my Maduro roots pretty darn often). I am still working on establishing a taste for Connecticut's, but am certainly enjoying the process of expanding my palate. I have probably rambled long enough, but just wanted to introduce myself. With the said Let's Go Caps, Hail to the Redskins, and Go Sox!!!! Smoke well my friends, and I look forward to seeing you all around the forums!

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

benchjockey

Welcome aboard from Florida.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

CarlosoftHUN

Welcome in the group, from Hungary.
Cigars - What else?

"The light ones may be killers, the dark ones mild; not the wrappers but the fillers, make cigars or women wild." -Keith Preston

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Beegerply

Welcome from Moline Illinois, home of John Deere tractor.    :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

appollo

Welcome to the site from Nova Scotia,great site.

Brlesq

Glad to have you join us!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

toby2

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Chefjohn

Welcome from bourbon country.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

Welcome to CG from Pittsburgh
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Murphy223

nirab

welcome from your backyard...beeuudaful Buda, Texas!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

happy to see ya jump on Russell!!  :dancing:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DonM

Welcome from the Sunshine State!

"The Curmudgeon"

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Kid Montana

Lucky man to have a wife join in his hobby.   Welcome from Phoenix, AZ.

I'd rather have a cigar...

Adwinistrator

Welcome to the forums, from Buffalo, NY.  I'd rather not talk about sports teams.  :biggrin:

RussandRach2018

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, looking forward to getting to know you all better! And Adwinistrator, no promises, but I'll try to keep the sports talk to a minimum :biggrin:

Deener27

Welcome to the boards from Chi-town!

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Kid Montana

Great to meet you at the Cigar Vault.   Join a google herf next time one is active,  typically 7pm central until late!

I'd rather have a cigar...

klamm143

Hello and Welcome........From North Carolina.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Murphy223

Welcome to the Geek squad

amigodecigars

Welcome from the "weird jungle.'  Say hi to Brian for me.
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.