Cigars and Playboy!!! Tinderbox Event

Started by Turboknat, 01/25/2008 04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboknat

For those who might live around the Charlotte, NC area, Tinderbox is sponcering a cigar event promoting Playboys new premiere cigar.  Attending will be Miss July 2007, Tiffany Selby.  Here are the details...   :cool:  :rocker:

Tinder Box & Playboy Cigars present:
Miss July 2007, Tiffany Selby
Joins Tinder Box & Playboy Cigars for the
Premiere of the new Playboy cigar.

6 p.m. - 8p.m.
Tuesday, February 19th
The Sunset Club
featuring LIVE Blues & Jazz Music

$10 - CASH at the door

Cigar Menu ($18 Value)

Playboy Churchill
Playboy Robusto

Contact craig@tinderboxcigars.com for more information.

I checked out the Sunset Club online, and it is a very nice club, reminiscent of the Hollywood clubs the celebs go to.  It is not a strip club.  Apparently there are alot of stars and stuff to see there.  Those that can make it, I look forward to meeting you.  :thumbsup:

SenorPablo

Man...why couldn't they have held that while I was down there.  Although i'm sure how far of a drive Charlotte would have been from Charleston.  :cry:

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Turboknat

datuttle

Myself and Clint plan to attend this event on CigarGeeks behalf and, acting as representitives of CigarGeeks.com, we will post pictures and review the new Playboy cigars. Wish we could get some other members down this way to attend. :dancing:

ljlemer

Quotedatuttle - 2/14/2008  10:50 AM

Myself and Clint plan to attend this event on CigarGeeks behalf and, acting as representitives of CigarGeeks.com, we will post pictures and review the new Playboy cigars. Wish we could get some other members down this way to attend. :dancing:

Have Paul send you business cards to hand out or tack on bulletin boards.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

datuttle

Good idea Larry; How about it paul, any official cards we could post?

Turboknat

Quoteljlemer - 2/14/2008  4:39 PM

I have seen the cards, and they look great.  But, the event is next Tuesday night.  We would need them by Monday night, the latest.  I don't know if they could get to us that fast.

ljlemer

QuoteTurboknat - 2/14/2008  5:20 PM

Quoteljlemer - 2/14/2008  4:39 PM

I have seen the cards, and they look great.  But, the event is next Tuesday night.  We would need them by Monday night, the latest.  I don't know if they could get to us that fast.

Depends if it's worth an Express Mail shipment to Paul.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Let me see what I can do about getting cards out.

...and have a great time.  I'm jealous and looking forward to smoking vicariously through your experience.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.