CI Cigarfest

Started by liebchen, 05/03/2010 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liebchen

This past weekend I attended my 4th Cigarfest.  Amazing as always but what was truly amazing was Toranos new release of the Fortress.  It's a must have and I can't wait for stock to reach the retailers!

smoke 1

I envy you !!!   I have always wanted to go to one.  Hopefully next year.  Glad you had a great time.  Post pics if you have any.

-Brian

dieselcricket

Yeah I had a blast as well.  I was like a kid in a candy store.  Got to meet Pepin, Rocky, Eddie Ortega, Perdomo, and Charlie Torano.  What more could you ask for in one weekend.  First thing I did when I got home was layed out all my cigars and just stared at them for a while. :dancing:
"....but I also smoke when I'm by myself and it makes me feel like I'm not by myself. If you have a cigar, it's like a little bit of company."--George Lopez

nwb

This would be me green with envy... :meansmoke:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

NES Tek

Some year I'll go. This year, the distant travel just couldn't pan out for me.  :cry:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

kylepwhalen

I cannot wait till I get to go!  :dancing:

akira

One of these days I'll get out there for it.  Good to hear you had a great time.  Definitely post some pics if you have them.  Thanks.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

southernpacifico

MAN, I would really like to go. I hope to someday :biggrin:

:cool: BOTL's
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

lowpro75

I don't live that far from CI and I want to go but for some reason I always have prior commitments on that weekend. :mad:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

liebchen

I haven't had time to upload all tmy photos but I hoped this one would do until I am able to attach the others.  Since my wording confused one member...NO, this is not me...it is a photo I took of a paid professional model at a booth.

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Bob Cordell

Were you working there or just visiting?

smoke 1

Very nice.  Rolando Reyes fan ?  I like alot of Puros Indios cigars.

-Brian

nwb

Chief of Shaft

liebchen

liebchen

Just visiting.  I live about 1 1/2  hours from the CI Superstore and about 3 hours from where the Cigarfest is held.  Being so close I got to see Joe Frazier Thursday night at the Superstore, Sam Leccia with Oliva at Bethlehem store Friday morning, Nick Perdoma at the Superstore Friday afternoon and Cigarfest all day Saturday!

NES Tek

Quoteliebchen - 5/4/2010  7:41 AM

Just visiting.  I live about 1 1/2  hours from the CI Superstore and about 3 hours from where the Cigarfest is held.  Being so close I got to see Joe Frazier Thursday night at the Superstore, Sam Leccia with Oliva at Bethlehem store Friday morning, Nick Perdoma at the Superstore Friday afternoon and Cigarfest all day Saturday!

That sounds totally awesome! Really cool pics too.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Bob Cordell

And thats really your picture up there huh?

:confused:

And you were just visiting? Weren't working there?

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=7&messageDisplay=0000000361182

Theres a striking resemblance to the Pirate's Gold girl pic from another site...

:confused:

Jackal

Sounds like a great time.  I really wish that I could get out there sometime.

Unfortunately, the 3000 mile commute is a bit much.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

liebchen

Hold on there!  When I said I was attaching my pictures I should have clarified...not pictures of me personally...pictures I personally took.  OMG oh that I looked so good at my ripe 50 years of age.  All of the ladies in the photos are paid professionals.  I

Bob Cordell

Quoteliebchen - 5/4/2010  9:15 AM

I haven't had time to upload all tmy photos but I hoped this one would do until I am able to attach the others.  Since my wording confused one member...NO, this is not me...it is a photo I took of a paid professional model at a booth.

Oh, I see...

Dave S.

Quoteliebchen - 5/4/2010  7:41 AM

Just visiting . . . I got to see Joe Frazier Thursday night at the Superstore . . . .

Joe Frazier, one of the most under-rated heavyweight champions in the history of the sport!!!

:puncher:

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Beegerply

Thanks for shareing :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

DocJazzRH

Thanks for the pictures really looked like a hoot... :-)
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.