CI 20% Off

Started by benchjockey, 09/26/2018 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchjockey

On any order of $100 or more.
Promo code: CITKS18.  Expires: 11/15/18
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Chefjohn

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

shakinghorizons

Deener27

Quotebenchjockey - 9/26/2018  11:53 AM

On any order of $100 or more.
Promo code: CITKS18.  Expires: 11/15/18

What are the restrictions on it.  Tried to use it and it was not taking the 20% off.   :confused:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

benchjockey

You have to ask them about restrictions. I just received notice of the deal and passed it on.

junglepete

Lots of restrictions. Most any brand worth smoking is restricted. You can see the list when you try to check out under "restrictions". Saw it the other day .
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

shakinghorizons

CITKS18 is showing invalid - called Famous and they had never heard of it....

benchjockey

I called CI and was told this offer is not open to all. For some reason I was one who received the offer. I did not know this when I posted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

klamm143

Just another example of how dealing with CI is sometimes a real PITA........but, thanks for the info.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

shakinghorizons

Quotebenchjockey - 9/28/2018  3:35 PM

I called CI and was told this offer is not open to all. For some reason I was one who received the offer. I did not know this when I posted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Interested in placing the order for me using my payment?

Deener27

Quotebenchjockey - 9/28/2018  8:52 AM

You have to ask them about restrictions. I just received notice of the deal and passed it on.

Didn't know if you knew or not.  Thought I'd ask.  Thanks for passing on.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

benchjockey

Quoteshakinghorizons - 9/28/2018  10:14 PM  
Quotebenchjockey - 9/28/2018  3:35 PM  I called CI and was told this offer is not open to all. For some reason I was one who received the offer. I did not know this when I posted. Sorry for the inconvenience.  
Interested in placing the order for me using my payment?

I have a purchase of my own in mind.

junglepete

I used the code when you first posted it, and the code was accepted, but the discount did not show up in the end of check out. When I clicked on restricted brands that the code would not discount, I saw that almost all my order was made up of restricted brands and so I just tossed in the towel and moved on.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

tuck0411

Used this code last night on their current "National vs. Boutique" offer and it was accepted.  I also had their Drew Estate sampler in the cart and it didn't apply to that, however I got 10% off on that plus free shipping on the entire order by using their other current code "Pumpkin".  Another 55 sticks on the way...   :dancing:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

benchjockey

Quotetuck0411 - 10/20/2018  2:28 PM  Used this code last night on their current "National vs. Boutique" offer and it was accepted.  I also had their Drew Estate sampler in the cart and it didn't apply to that, however I got 10% off on that plus free shipping on the entire order by using their other current code "Pumpkin".  Another 55 sticks on the way...   :dancing:

Glad to hear you were able to take advantage of this offer.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.