Internet Provider Connectivity Issues

Started by cmbrose, 09/26/2018 08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmbrose

So I moved recently and got a new Internet Provider (AT&T) and I am unable to connect to this website through At&t. When I try to connect, I get a could not reach the website error. I tried with 2 different laptops and my phone and get the same response on all 3. I get the same result going through Wifi and Ethernet. But when I turn off the wifi on my phone and access the website just through my cellular data, it works just fine. I called AT&T and had a tech come out but after going through everything, I just get the same result. He tells me he has no idea and that he has never seen this before.

Has anybody ever had any issues like this before or know anything that I can try?

Just so you know, I am writing this on my laptop, connected through my phones mobile hotspot to write this

junglepete

I have had that issue in the past from time to time...and I could have been using AT&T as well. Try clearing your history amd cookies. Maybe rebooting your laptop. Maybe giving a day or so, or trying a time of day that is not rush hour for the net. :confused:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Murphy223

Could be a DNS issue - Try flushing your DNS - If you don't know how, google it    

Good Luck

cmbrose

So I've tried the ideas presented above with no luck. I still am unable to connect to this website through AT&T.

But I guess what I need to make clear, is that this issues isn't just through one computer. I can't connect to this website with any device as long as I'm using my internet.

I can even use my phones hotspot and connect my laptop to access this website and it works just fine. So it isn't an issues with my laptop.

Any other ideas?

junglepete

I suggest to send a PM to SenorPablo. He might be able to either help you resolve the issue or point you in the right direction.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.