Using Boveda In Newair Cooler

Started by Chefjohn, 10/05/2018 06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chefjohn

Hey guys. My wife bought me a Newair CC 300. I like to use Boveda packs. I was thinking of putting 1 320 gram on the bottom, 1 320 gram on top, and 2 60 gram packs in the middle (1 in each drawer). Do you think that with provide suitable coverage Or would you go another route like beads?
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Murphy223

I had to look it up because I had no idea what a Newair CC 300 was.    First off - Your Wife is AWESOME. That is a nice looking Cigar Cooler.  Secondly - I am of absolutely no help because I only have 100 ct desktop  :-)   Definitely interested in hearing what the rest of the Geeks recommend  Congrats

appollo

Wow ,John you got a keeper there.I will have to say something to my wife. :-)

ninfiction

I know of guys using only Boveda in those things. I don't have personal experience but I think it'll be just like any other humidor...a little trial and error and you'll figure out the sweet spot.

They are like a tupperdor on steroids..the concept is the same, it's not a wood box and the seal is extremely fit. I would think Boveda would work great in there, you'll just have to try it and see if what you're planning is enough or not. You can never have too many Boveda.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

MusicCity

I think the 320s are made for this. Let us know how they do.

Chefjohn

Quoteappollo - 10/5/2018  9:09 AM

Wow ,John you got a keeper there.I will have to say something to my wife. :-)

I sure do Stephen. I appreciate the input guys. An old saying I used to hear some of the old timers say when we lived in Georgia is "dance with the one what brung you". The Boveda packs have done very well for me so my inclination is to see how they do in the 300.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.