Spanish Cedar Sheets

Started by RussandRach2018, 10/05/2018 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RussandRach2018

Hey guys, I hope everyone is ready for the weekend!!! So I'm looking for some advice as I have outgrown my 250 count desktop, and am looking to setup a tupperdor. This being my first one does anyone have any advice? In particular, any suggestions on where to pickup Spanish Cedar sheets/veneers? I've heard stories of folks buying the wrong sorts of veneers, and I just want to be sure to avoid as many mistakes as possible. Thank you in advance for all of your help!

junglepete

I have used this place in the past and was satisfied with the product. I lined large coolers and an old chest, all for cigars of course. :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

RussandRach2018

Thank you for the reply! I don't see a link in your post, would you mind re-posting? Thank you again my friend.

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

The other thing you can do is go to a cigar shop if you have one close and ask if they have any of the cedar sheets that are inside many boxes of cigars. It's just as thin as veneer, but kind of small. Would do the trick though if you could get enough.

Yeah Buda...tell Brian to start saving them for you
This is not the admin you're looking for...

RussandRach2018

Thanks for the suggestion, yeah I'll check in with Brian for sure!

Chefjohn

Quoteninfiction - 10/5/2018  10:07 PM

i just use a bunch of these trays https://www.amazon.com/Spanish-Cedar-Tray-Adjustable-Importers/dp/B00B9234HE/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1538791587&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=spanish+cedar+tray&psc=1

They work great...I use 4 in a 32 qt container, I think that's how big it is

I bought the same ones and they worked out very well.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.