Tatuaje Monsters last release

Started by tvolball, 10/09/2018 08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvolball

For those of you that are Monster fans, this years release will be the last one. Pete is doing away with the October tradition. My local B&M got there's in last week and I managed to get a box. The Bride is this years theme.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

MusicCity

I've got a box on the way. But I'd put money on this won't be the end of the monsters.

BewareDaPenguin

Anybody know where to get a box? I used to pre-order from a few places but blanked this year with so much "S" going on lol. Shoot me a PM or something I'm in for a box if I can get one at a decent price, thanks!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

nirab

We just got ours in, but I am limiting sales to one per customer. I've requested more boxes. If I get some, I may make em available here on CG...
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

benchjockey

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 10/9/2018  3:49 PM  Anybody know where to get a box? I used to pre-order from a few places but blanked this year with so much “S” going on lol. Shoot me a PM or something I’m in for a box if I can get one at a decent price, thanks!

smokeinn.com has them for $130

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.