CI Diesel boxes $25 off and free $25 CI Bucks

Started by mchammer, 10/19/2018 01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mchammer

If you like diesel cigars CI is having a sale on boxes $25 off and $25 CI gift card (CI Bucks). They have two new cigars Whiskey Row and 10th Anniversary, I've tried the Whiskey Row cigar and it's petty good haven't had the 10th Anniversary yet.

Silverstix

Thank you for sharing.  Is there a special code for this?

mchammer

No special code when you buy a box of diesel cigars your suppose to get $25 off the box and CI bucks worth $25. I just logged into CI to try and order a box of 10th Anniversary and they have the cigars but are not offering the $25 CI bucks. When I called to inquire about the sale the sales woman told me that promotion is sold out. I don't know how that promotion can be sold out when I just recieved my November catalog today. She said the promotion has been going on for a month now.

junglepete

All Diesels available for this deal, no code needed.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/diesel-box-deal/1800764/

BUT, all boxes of every blend out of stock, thus, no opportunity for free $25 CI bucks.  :biggrin:  You can buy all the five packs you want though, but still no free CI bucks.

ps. The Whiskey Row are available in boxes, but are not part of the sale, so again, no free CI bucks  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Chefjohn

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.