Some folks just can't wait for Christmas

Started by amigodecigars, 11/05/2018 11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigodecigars

I took the first photo today in Costa Rica!                                                           
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

ninfiction

I noticed trees for sale at the home depot, I almost went to look at them then thought to myself wait a minute, it's not even Thanksgiving.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

the rush for money begins earlier and earlier...sad... :-(
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

klamm143

I have a nephew in the Xmas tree business --- just know this (if you don't already). The trees on the lot have usually been cut, wrapped, stacked and housed several weeks prior to the time they are displayed out on the lot. Some are stored and misted to keep fresh, but many are not. If you buy a tree this early - well - by Christmas and New Years - they are turning brown, needles falling off and becoming quite a fire hazard.....BUYER BEWARE.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

shakinghorizons

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.