Black Label Trading Company Sample Packs??

Started by Jimmys1166, 11/18/2018 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmys1166

Hello all, I am new to the cigar world and have found two cigars that i love dearly but one is very hard for me to find which is BLTC. I was lucky enough to try a Last Rite but have only found two thus far. Looking to see where you get yours and if there is a place to get sample packs as i would love to try the morphine and any other maduro wrapper they may have.

headfirst

There are plenty of online retailers that carry them to one degree or another.  Famous Smoke Shop, BnB, Cigar Federation, Atlantic Cigar Co., JR Cigars, on and on.  I'd google and see what retailers come up.  I highly recommend the Deliverance Nocturne, outstanding broadleaf smoke.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cigary

Deener27

Cigar King out of Arizona also sells a full line of BLTC stuff

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

ninfiction

Small Batch cigars has a bunch of samplers from BLTC. Free shipping and excellent customer service.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/black-label-trading-co
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

quickme

Quotenirab - 11/19/2018  10:35 PM

The Cigar Vault in Buda... :biggrin:

You do???   We need to talk brother.   This week is terrible for me but I'll reach out to you next week for a sampler.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.