Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Chefjohn, 11/21/2018 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chefjohn

I just want to wish a blesssed, and happy thanksgiving to this great group of folks. I am truly thankful for how you have welcomed me here and for all the advice and help I've received. May the day bring you a full belly and an even fuller heart.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

ninfiction

Happy Thanksgiving John!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

benchjockey

I'd like to wish all my fellow Geeks an enjoyable and safe Thanksgiving!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

junglepete

Ah yes John, a full belly, a full heart, and a full bodied cigar. Enjoy the holiday!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

klamm143

Same to you and yours and all of Geekland........
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

headfirst

Happy Thanksgiving geeks!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

CarlosoftHUN

Happy Thanksgiving guys!
Cigars - What else?

"The light ones may be killers, the dark ones mild; not the wrappers but the fillers, make cigars or women wild." -Keith Preston

amigodecigars

In the fall of 1621.......           
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

quickme

Happy thanksgiving Geeks!!   Enjoy a great weekend with friends, family, food and a few cigars in between!

Jimmys1166

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! :smoker:

Brlesq

Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving and some time off to spend with your loved ones!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Deener27

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all Geeks out there!

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

appollo

You guys are late  :-) Have a GREAT ONE brothers.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.