4 Days Left Camacho Check Six $3.49ea + Free Shipping

Started by junglepete, 11/22/2018 02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Most Current Link: https://www.holts.com/specials/cyber-monday-cigar-deals/camacho-check-six-limited-edition-toro.html

So every other site sells these sticks for like $12 a stick. I was looking around for some after smoking a fiver from CI and really liked them. Low and behold, I found some at Holt's on clearance for a third of the price: https://www.holts.com/cigars/all-cigar-brands/camacho-check-six-limited-edition.html

https://halfwheel.com/camacho-check-six

Box of 20 sticks

Mike's - $224.95
cigar.com $225 (2x10, no box)
Atlantic Cigar $225
Asolute Cigars $230 (2 x 10, no box)
Corona Cigar Company $225
CI - $225 (2x10, no box)

HOLT'S - $80 full box of 20...box includes a working compass built into the lid.

I'm not saying it's worth $12 a stick, well actually it is but I would not pay that, though some others might, but it certainly is a very good tasting cigar for $4. And it is better than some other $12 cigars I've smoked and in my opinion, better than some of the Liberty series at that. If you do decide to shop at Holt's, throw this deal in your cart at the same time:

https://www.holts.com/promo/10-cigar-super-sampler.html?utm_source=adroll&utm_medium=prospecting&utm_campaign=high%20tax&utm_term=fathers18

It's a 10 cigar sampler for $15 and almost all of them are decent smokes. Of course neither of the two deals offer free shipping, so you may want to add some other deal they have going on that includes free shipping. Their Punch Vintage cigars are pretty darn good and exclusive to Holt's. and usually come with free shipping.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

benchjockey

I keep an eye on Holt's deals. Over the last few months I've picked up some bargains.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

05Venturer

Thanks Pete, I really enjoyed the couple that I have smoked so far also. :cool:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

wescat

Pete, you are without a doubt a serious deal hound.

Have you tried the Shellback?
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

junglepete

Quotewescat - 11/22/2018  5:36 PM

I have not, but heard good things about it. I see JR's still carries them, but at a price that is too dear for me. $216 box of 20. Have you given them a go?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

wescat

Quotejunglepete - 11/22/2018  7:36 PM

Quotewescat - 11/22/2018  5:36 PM

I have not, but heard good things about it. I see JR's still carries them, but at a price that is too dear for me. $216 box of 20. Have you given them a go?
I have, they are a good cigar. You can pick them up on cBid for $4-$5 if you're patient.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Murphy223

CoreyMacLeod

Shellback is really good!  I have had just one but I really enjoyed it.
No Signature Necessary.

05Venturer

QuoteCoreyMacLeod - 11/23/2018  8:12 PM

Shellback is really good!  I have had just one but I really enjoyed it.

Agreed  :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

wescat

I don't know if y'all noticed, but they had increased the price on this deal to $89.95 over the weekend. I checked it a few times each day to see if they had sold out, sometimes they'll lower the price to finish moving a product they want gone.

Which happened this morning. They dropped the price to $69.95 and added free shipping.

It is scheduled to end at 10 AM today. 70 minutes from now.

Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

junglepete

Thanks to Wescat's keen eye, these are now even cheaper:

https://www.holts.com/specials/cyber-monday-cigar-deals/camacho-check-six-limited-edition-toro.html

Hard to believe really, and if I wasn't already two boxes in from Holt's and a fiver from cbid ($18) ...I'd grab it real fast...and still might before the end of the day just because I'm stupid that way.
Guru of Frugality

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.