JR Cigars - Herrera Esteli Norteno - box of 10 for $25

Started by Adwinistrator, 11/27/2018 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adwinistrator

Picked up a great deal at JR today, Herrera Esteli Norteno Belicoso Fino box of 10 for $30, free shipping, and I was able to use code LTWLS5 for another $5 off.  Deal only last for today, 11/27/18.

JR Cigar's Herrera Esteli Norteno Page

shakinghorizons

Adwinistrator

Quoteshakinghorizons - 11/27/2018  3:05 PM

Wow, great deal!!

Drew Estates is changing the branding for all the Herrera Esteli cigars, so they are trying to get rid of all their inventory.  I guess the Nortenos made up the majority of that inventory, because they were giving them away as a bonus at the local B&M, and this sale at JR is really good.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

That there is one sweet deal.Those a nice smoke with a little age.

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Cigary

I got this deal and had my wife order it as well...just in case it was to be a limited deal.  These are great cigars and every once in a while a deal lands in our zip codes....this was one of them.

Adwinistrator

If anyone missed this, SeriousCigars has a similar deal going on, though I'm not sure if you'll be able to get the extra $5 off or free shipping like JR had.

https://www.seriouscigars.com/deal/for-24-hours-only-buy-boxes-of-herrera-esteli-miami-edition-norteno-for-only-29-95

Chefjohn

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Murphy223

Thanks again - You are costing me a bunch of $$ today

Adwinistrator

QuoteMurphy223 - 12/10/2018  12:44 PM

Thanks again - You are costing me a bunch of $$ today

LOL!  I'm already at my quota this month, so I'm cigar shopping vicariously through y'all...

Dare I mention the deals over at CigarPage right now, I had to close that tab after nearly buying the box of Tatuaje Skinny Monsters for $68...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.