I got hit by Appollo...

Started by tuck0411, 12/09/2018 01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuck0411

Found an unexpected package in my P.O. box last evening along with an expected shipment from C-bid.  The strange package came from Canada and had a Customs sticker on it describing the contents as a "scarf".   Needless to say, I was quite happy to find cigars inside instead of a scarf....   Thanks, Stephen!   :dancing:  :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

Brlesq

Pics or it didn't happen . . .
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

appollo

Glad they made it Todd.Look forward to your first review.

Chefjohn

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

klamm143

That Appollo..................he's always doing stuff like that.    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

benchjockey

Stephen is a top-notch Geek.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

toby2

tuck0411

First review is up... and someone requested pics, so here's a couple.  I'll post further pics as I go....
Todd

Murphy223

Nice work Apollo --   I recently smoked an AKA and enjoyed it.. Hope you do as well Tuck

tuck0411

QuoteMurphy223 - 12/11/2018  4:24 AM

Nice work Apollo --   I recently smoked an AKA and enjoyed it.. Hope you do as well Tuck

Stephen sent me another AKA as well, it's an "Nth Degree Pinnacle" 6" x 44.  I'll get that one smoked and reviewed soon.    :smoker2:
Todd

Chefjohn

Nice review on the AKA Todd. I had gotten one in a bomb as well. A quality smoke.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Cfickter

Quotetuck0411 - 12/10/2018  8:34 PM  First review is up... and someone requested pics, so here's a couple.  I'll post further pics as I go....

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

tuck0411

2nd review is up.  And some pics...   This one was a particularly satisfying smoke and highly recommended...
Todd

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.