New Ink

Started by 05Venturer, 12/14/2018 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

So as a lot of you already know I am going thru a divorce after just a few months shy of 30 years, Judy and I have gone our separate ways. It is all good tho, we had just really grown apart and I think we will both be better off in the long run and we both hope to remain friends.
On a good note this has allowed me to go back to the tattoo shop for some re-inking that I love so much. Here are before and after shots.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Kid Montana

Clean work!  Thats a great artist you got there.   :bigthumbs:

I'd rather have a cigar...

freakydeakydutchman

WOW looks great! how long did the touch up take?
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

Chefjohn

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

toby2

upgrade for sure! congrats on the new adventure!

05Venturer

Quotefreakydeakydutchman - 12/14/2018  3:57 PM

WOW looks great! how long did the touch up take?

Just over 2 hours
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

biggsy16

Maybe get some color on that old grey beard, nice ink Kent
Never done being a Dad

05Venturer

Quotebiggsy16 - 12/14/2018  5:25 PM

Maybe get some color on that old grey beard, nice ink Kent

I was just looking at that LOL. Maybe time to shave  :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent

ntanner

Good you colored the tiger cause it kind of looked like a ferret before the recolor.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

McBryde

Quotentanner - 12/14/2018  6:15 PM

Good you colored the tiger cause it kind of looked like a ferret before the recolor.

I thought it was Master Splinter!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

DRuff

Looks great! I have a thing for jungle cat tattoos!

My reworked tiger before/after

My black panther

My Leopard

My Japanese style lion

DRuff

Quotentanner - 12/14/2018  7:15 PM  Good you colored the tiger cause it kind of looked like a ferret before the recolor.

That's a coverup, not a recolor, and a great job on it!

jagfandaddy

Very Nice Kent!
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.