Crowned Heads Buckeye Land

Started by tvolball, 12/16/2018 04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvolball

It's been awhile since I have done a review on here but this cigar wasn't reviewed and I felt is was one of the best I've ever smoked and needed to be reviewed. I was in Knoxville Tn. last week for 4 days and as usual, when I am out of town, I hit a few of the local shops to see what they have. One shop in Knoxville, Blue Smoke, had 1 box of these and decided to buy a few since I knew I would probably never see them again. After I smoked the first one, I went back the next day and bought 4 more. The owner said once a year they can get a box from another state issue that Crowned Heads does so he got the Buckeye Land. He said he thought it was better the Tennessee Waltz. I Totally agree. If you get a chance to get some of these, you should. Excellent!

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

benchjockey

A number of online retailers are carrying them, including Atlantic.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

ninfiction

Once a year Crowned Heads does what they call Lawless Day. They allow accounts to order the state specific cigars no matter where they are located.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

MusicCity

Troy I'm going to have to check this out. Halfwheel's review was favorable and I've seen them moving well at different B&Ms.

appollo

Got some just letting them rest for awhile.Counting the days.
 :-)

DRuff

Cigary

I really like CH cigars...so this particular one interests me enough that I just bought a 5'r for $43.20...toro sized.  Can't wait to try one but know that I tend to rest my cigars for at least 3 months...smoke one for a baseline and then again 3 months later to get a real sense.  Hopefully, if these are really good I'll try to get a box after 6 months...if available.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.