Padron 1964 Comes Up Short

Started by junglepete, 12/26/2018 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

The exact measurement is 5 and 12.5/16th...3.5/16" short of 6"...almost 1/4" shy. At $17 for 6" = $2.83 per inch. = 17.5 cents per 1/16" x 3.5/16 = .61 cents worth of cigar shorted. So after all the math it does not seem so bad afterall.

I'm just sayin' if you promise 6" you should deliver 6", because size does matter.  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

StogieDad

Quotejunglepete - 12/26/2018  5:17 PM

I'm just sayin' if you promise 6" you should deliver 6", because size does matter.  :biggrin:

That's what
          -She
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

shakinghorizons

appollo

That is the truth Pete,size does matter. :thumbsup:

junglepete

lol ..that was a crazy big pic...a little reduction was needed and done. :-0
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Chefjohn

Greta review on the stick Pete. It's a shame it didn't "measure up".
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Koop

Is it the size of the wand or the magic in the stick?

Adwinistrator

Did you measure from the base, or the balls?

Longhorn

Hey Pete, after you spit in that kit could post up which tribe you belong to?

:-0  :biggrin:

junglepete

QuoteLonghorn - 12/26/2018  8:21 PM

For sure, kinda curious myself  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

Deener27

QuoteLonghorn - 12/26/2018  8:21 PM

Just glad I am not the only one who noticed that.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

CarlosoftHUN

Cigars - What else?

"The light ones may be killers, the dark ones mild; not the wrappers but the fillers, make cigars or women wild." -Keith Preston

Cigary

This cigar is so good I can forgive the shrinkage factor...after all we all suffer from it after a cold dip in the pool.

McBryde

So, onto the real question..... Are you really going to pay to let the government have your DNA?

Just asking for a friend.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

junglepete

QuoteMcBryde - 12/27/2018  9:02 AM

So, onto the real question..... Are you really going to pay to let the government have your DNA?

Just asking for a friend.

Good question, have been mulling it over for sure. It was a gift.
Guru of Frugality

junglepete

QuoteCigary - 12/27/2018  8:41 AM

This cigar is so good I can forgive the shrinkage factor...after all we all suffer from it after a cold dip in the pool.

:biggrin: yes, shrinkage should be forgiven.
Guru of Frugality

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.