Looking for a particular cigar

Started by mamacjones, 12/30/2018 06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mamacjones

My husband and I were recently in La Romana. We found a wonderful cigar there, but are unable to locate for purchase. We were on a cruise and this was one of the ports of call. While browsing the shops and vendors in the port area, a gentleman offered me a cigar to try. It was wonderful and we purchased a box of 10. All I know about them is that the thin, wooden box had a white label on it displaying Dominican Republic. The back of the box indicated made in Dominican Republic, and the label across the corner was cherry.  The cigar band was red and gold and had MR. PATRIOT CIGAR stamped on it.  There was no brand listed so the only thing I have to search with is what is on the band. I have come up empty after spending hours searching.  Can anyone help with this?

Brlesq

Very likely a "house" brand rolled solely for the local shop.  Most shops, even in the USA, have their own house brands.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

mamacjones

I will try to post a pic of the cigar band. I don't suppose anyone knows how to find out where to buy? These were not purchased in a shop, just a vendor in the square.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.