Cigar Federation - Roma Craft Mystery Samplers

Started by Adwinistrator, 01/12/2019 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adwinistrator

Cigar Federation has a crazy good deal on Roma Craft mystery samplers.

https://store.cigarfederation.com/products/roma-craft-sampler?variant=97134510098

5 for $24.95
10 for $47.45
15 for $67.45
20 for $84.85

Free shipping for orders over $100

Coupon rcigars gets you 10% off.

Just ordered 40 count Roma Craft sampler for $152.73 shipped.  $3.82 a cigar.

appollo

That is a good deal.Just not one of my favorite brands.

headfirst

Quoteappollo - 1/12/2019  1:49 PM

That is a good deal.Just not one of my favorite brands.

Yup.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

Quoteappollo - 1/12/2019  1:49 PM  That is a good deal.Just not one of my favorite brands.

It happens to be one of my favorites and it is a good deal.  Sometimes, but rarely, you can find equal or slightly better deals, if you are willing to limit your options.

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

appollo

QuoteCfickter - 1/14/2019  9:47 AM

Quoteappollo - 1/12/2019  1:49 PM  That is a good deal.Just not one of my favorite brands.

It happens to be one of my favorites and it is a good deal.  Sometimes, but rarely, you can find equal or slightly better deals, if you are willing to limit your options.

I was waiting for you to get in on this Chuck.The Roma Craft fanatic. :-)

Cfickter

Quoteappollo - 1/14/2019  8:53 AM  
QuoteCfickter - 1/14/2019  9:47 AM  

I was waiting for you to get in on this Chuck.The Roma Craft fanatic. :-)

It is a good price and there isn't really any RC stuff that I wouldn't want to smoke.

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

headfirst

Their connie is very good, but the flavors on their other blends just didn't do it for me personally.  Good deal though, they're quality cigars.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.