Donating Cigars

Started by Silverstix, 01/21/2019 10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstix

Other than all of your mailboxes, where is a good place to donate cigars?  I found http://cigarsforwarriors.org/donate/  - are any of you familiar with this operation?  I have come to outgrow and dislike some of the cigars I bought a couple of years ago and if I can't sell them, I would love to get them to a person or place that would appreciate them

Brlesq

That's a great organization.  They have donation centers you can find on their website.  Maybe there is one close to you.   KidMontana (Dan) volunteers time at the cigarsforwarriors table at cigar events.  He might be able to give you more info.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

DonM

QuoteBrlesq - 1/21/2019  2:54 PM

That's a great organization.  They have donation centers you can find on their website.  Maybe there is one close to you.   KidMontana (Dan) volunteers time at the cigarsforwarriors table at cigar events.  He might be able to give you more info.

:word:

Many cigar shops have a Cigars for Warriors collection box.  I know a Cigars for Warriors representative personally here in FL. If you need an addy to send to I can get it for you.  He is also on FB

"The Curmudgeon"

Koop

Thanks for the link. I found a shop nearby that participates and I'll be donating some sticks.

ninfiction

As the others have stated, they are a great organization. I've donated several times myself.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

In addition, you could hold onto them and then donate them to our annual Cigars for Troops drive.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

DonM

QuoteKoop - 1/21/2019  9:28 PM

Thanks for the link. I found a shop nearby that participates and I'll be donating some sticks.

:bigthumbs:

"The Curmudgeon"

Koop

I cleaned out my humidors today and came up with 34 sticks to donate. I took them to Cigar Warehouse - Mesa, AZ. The proprietor was so happy about the donation he gave me an Ashton VSG Pegasus!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.