March Member Sponsored Geek Crtitique

Started by junglepete, 01/28/2019 03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

This Geek Critique has been generously sponsored by bstessl (Brian)

The Cigar: A Blind Review

Due Date: February 25th, 2019.

Shipping: Lower 48 Only

The Reviewers: Members in good Standing. Must not have done a GC review in Dec 2018, or January 2019 or February 2019.

1. ntanner (Neal)
2. Adwinistrator (Ryan)
3. Kid Montana (Dan)
4. Murphy223 (Steve)
5. DRuff (Doug)

Note: A reviewer who posts their review late will receive neutral feedback. A reviewer who does not post at all will receive negative feedback. There are always exceptions to the rule and a reasonable excuse for tardiness or a no show will be respected and thus not counted against the reviewer. Our sponsoring members and our administrators make the choice of who is to participate in any particular Geek Critique and can be better informed of their choices with this initiative in place.

Thanks again to Brian for taking this one on and providing the cigar. THANKS!! And happy smokin'   :cigarguy:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

ninfiction

Never mind, I did December.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ntanner

I will step up, haven't done one in a while. Beside's, the blind thing is always fun. If you'll have me that is.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Adwinistrator

Kid Montana

My last Geek Critique was in Oct, so I suppose I could do another one for March.  Put my name on the list.

I'd rather have a cigar...

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

ntanner

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Adwinistrator

Murphy223

nirab

If I'm eligible, or you need a 5th, count me in.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DRuff

I haven't done one since July. Sounds like fun if it's still open.

bstessl

Murphy and Doug are in, sorry Nirab, Doug mentioned it the other night before these were in the thread... Maybe you'll get something anyway...

Murphy223

Quotebstessl - 2/1/2019  2:38 PM  Murphy and Doug are in, sorry Nirab, Doug mentioned it the other night before these were in the thread... Maybe you'll get something anyway...

Thanks for allowing me to participate!  Very much looking forward to it

nirab

Quotebstessl - 2/1/2019  3:38 PM

Murphy and Doug are in, sorry Nirab, Doug mentioned it the other night before these were in the thread... Maybe you'll get something anyway...

No worries brother!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bstessl

These all went out today.  Everyone got a cheap one, a good one and a bandless.  The bandless is obviously for the critique.  Lets see what happens!

Kid Montana

I'd rather have a cigar...

DRuff

Adwinistrator

Quotebstessl - 2/12/2019  10:30 PM

These all went out today.  Everyone got a cheap one, a good one and a bandless.  The bandless is obviously for the critique.  Lets see what happens!

Very generous of you!  Thanks!!

Murphy223

ntanner

Will be watching for it. Thank's Brian.

Murphy223

Package Arrived today!   Will let things rest for awhile but really appreciate it

thanks

DRuff

bstessl

I really can't wait to see the results of this, as I have not smoked this cigar yet.

Adwinistrator

Got mine.  Little bit of damage to the head and foot, but it looks like it's just the wrapper, should smoke fine.

Thanks again for the bumpers!

Murphy223

Hey guys - I am traveling this week so smoked this today.  I am ready to submit however not sure what to use for Brand.  Am I missing something? When I try to  submit as it says.. "You must provide the Brand of the cigar" so I'm stuck

Any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.