Anyone familiar with CoinPayments?

Started by shakinghorizons, 01/29/2019 09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakinghorizons

I am wanting to order some items and will receive a 30% discount if I use BitCoin on CoinPayments - anyone familiar with this? I have set up an account, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to link a bank account or credit card to purchase the coin.

:hypno:

mchammer

I believe it is an online wallet, which means you have to own bitcoin or some other crypto currency they accept and transfer that coin into your online wallet. If you wish to purchase bitcoin or one of the more popular coins you could signup with Coinbase and link your bank account and then purchase bitcoin through them.

shakinghorizons

Brlesq

Hey, I've got some stock shares of ownership in the Brooklyn Bridge if you want to buy some!  

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

I willing to dump my shares of Enron at a fair price!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

shakinghorizons

Quotemchammer - 1/29/2019  9:37 AM

I believe it is an online wallet, which means you have to own bitcoin or some other crypto currency they accept and transfer that coin into your online wallet. If you wish to purchase bitcoin or one of the more popular coins you could signup with Coinbase and link your bank account and then purchase bitcoin through them.

You are correct sir. I'm glad they are offering a discount as there are acquisition fees and your investment is based on the market value. Very much a pain, but I'm still saving money.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.