Cam Newton opens exclusive cigar lounge/restaurant in Atlanta

Started by amigodecigars, 02/03/2019 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigodecigars

Tickets are still available to watch the Super Bowl at Newton’s club. All tickets include food and beverage, a complimentary cigar and parking. Standard admission starts at $750 per person – and VIP tickets are $1,000, which include a dedicated service staff, valet parking, access to a private mezzanine and a signature drink.  "Fellaship".   https://fellashipatl.com/          Fellaship opened Super Bowl weekend with several events starting Friday, Feb. 1.
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

StogieDad

I wouldn't walk in this place if it was free.......
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cigary

Hi Rollers.....not for the common hobbyist. This is why Cigar Smoking is often referred to as "Snobs" and the money it takes to hang around here. While the menu looks good I'm sure if one goes there it is going to take more than it would cost for a box of Cohiba Espys. I live in the area but would never go here to indulge myself with cigars or dinner....it's for those who want to see and be seen and for me it just denigrates what the hobby is all about ...it's not about the common cigar smoker.

Secondly this place is just a high profile business to indulge Cams fantasy...not his hobby as he is not a real cigar smoker....he hadn't even started smoking cigars until a short time ago and this makes him an opportunist....not a fan. He's trying to mark some territory here first to try and make this a "go" in other cities....won't happen!  The average cigar hobbyist tries to stay away from moniker of being a snob....this place is a beacon of Snobbery and charges so much that in order to even take advantage of the place you have to be a celeb or make so much money that $500 for dinner is like going to BK for anyone else.  This place will be out of business within 2 years.

amigodecigars

Apparently Cam Newton only started smoking cigars less than 3 years ago.  He and his brother reportedly invested $7M in Fellaship and it is obviously a place geared to those who want to be seen by and with the 'rich & shameless.'
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

nirab

those with a lot of money are always looking for ways to get rid of it...
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Murphy223

I'm in the ATL and went down to the SB Experience .   Was going to try to find Cam's place but ran out of time.   There's also a Burn by Rocky Patel opening soon which I am looking forward to checking out.  

Did go to a place North of the city on Saturday and it definitely caters to a higher demographic.  Prices were really high but..... the selection and ambiance were amazing.

StogieDad

QuoteMurphy223 - 2/6/2019  9:15 AM

I'm in the ATL and went down to the SB Experience .   Was going to try to find Cam's place but ran out of time.   There's also a Burn by Rocky Patel opening soon which I am looking forward to checking out.  

Did go to a place North of the city on Saturday and it definitely caters to a higher demographic.  Prices were really high but..... the selection and ambiance were amazing.

Cutters?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Cool looking place, would be great place to smoke, just damn pricey.
I do like on the Events page the foot note "No weapons permitted on the premises" Like that had to be written down
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

QuoteMurphy223 - 2/6/2019  9:15 AM  I'm in the ATL and went down to the SB Experience .   Was going to try to find Cam's place but ran out of time.   There's also a Burn by Rocky Patel opening soon which I am looking forward to checking out.     Did go to a place North of the city on Saturday and it definitely caters to a higher demographic.  Prices were really high but..... the selection and ambiance were amazing.

Burn is a great place, one opened here in Pittsburgh not long ago.  We also have a Blend which pricier which I would guess would be like Cam's place.  Not worth the money IMO.  We have too many great B&Ms here to have to go to a place like Blend

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Murphy223

QuoteStogieDad - 2/6/2019  4:57 PM  
QuoteMurphy223 - 2/6/2019  9:15 AM  I'm in the ATL and went down to the SB Experience .   Was going to try to find Cam's place but ran out of time.   There's also a Burn by Rocky Patel opening soon which I am looking forward to checking out.     Did go to a place North of the city on Saturday and it definitely caters to a higher demographic.  Prices were really high but..... the selection and ambiance were amazing.

Cutters?

That's the one! 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.