Not Emerson’s Birthday

Started by benchjockey, 02/14/2019 04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchjockey

Oops, at first I thought it was E’s birthday but he is actually celebrating Valentine’s Day. Hope Emerson and the rest of you get to spend time with the special people in your life.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

appollo

Have  great day Emerson. :happybday:  :party:

Brlesq

Well this is a CG first!  Are you asking Emerson to be your Valentine?  

Good luck, because you've got stiff competition . . . there was a time when Em only dreamed about Dan (Kid Montana).*

*These are not actors portraying CG members. This is an actual picture of Emerson :snoring: and Dan from a herf 2 years ago.  
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

shakinghorizons

This is a very confusing thread........

benchjockey

Sorry for the confusion. Members can single out a date—usually their birthday. Emerson chose Valentine's Day. I mistakenly posted happy birthday wishes. Just trying to correct my error.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

DonM

Happy VD day, E!  

Or whatever holiday you feel like celebrating

:lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

Chefjohn

Quoteshakinghorizons - 2/14/2019  9:32 AM

This is a very confusing thread........

:confused:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Cfickter

Happy Not Birthday E!
also happy Not 4th of July, happy not Arbor Day, happy not St Patricks Day
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

klamm143

Happy birth of the E-Val Day.............
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

ninfiction

The world needs more threads like this. Or I'm just really tired this morning so I found this very amusing.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Deener27

Quoteninfiction - 2/15/2019  8:59 AM

The world needs more threads like this. Or I'm just really tired this morning so I found this very amusing.

No, I've been laughing at this thread for 2 days now.  Oh wait, I need to get out more...

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

McBryde

What the heck did I pick?????

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

Quotebenchjockey - 2/14/2019  4:59 AM

Oops, at first I thought it was E's birthday but he is actually celebrating Valentine's Day. Hope Emerson and the rest of you get to spend time with the special people in your life.

LOL, I see what it was. That was a reminder for all of you schmucks to get something for your girlfriends and wives on Valentines Day. I put that on the site years ago! LOL

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

My birthday is in July, but you can go ahead and send gifts twice this year!  :blech:  :blech:

E

McBryde

QuoteBrlesq - 2/14/2019  8:14 AM

Well this is a CG first!  Are you asking Emerson to be your Valentine?  

Good luck, because you've got stiff competition . . . there was a time when Em only dreamed about Dan (Kid Montana).*

*These are not actors portraying CG members. This is an actual picture of Emerson :snoring: and Dan from a herf 2 years ago.  

I swear Bruce, a guy can't even have a good apple pie buzz around you guys! LOL

E

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.