Database Issue ?

Started by Trblmkr, 02/18/2019 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trblmkr

I missed a few days of updating my humidor and was getting caught up this morning.  I found that it is extremely off.  A box of Cubans I have is down to 16, but my records on here show I have 20.  Check 3 other boxes of Cubans and they were off as well.  So checked on my Oliva/ Studio Tabac Serie V Melanio Robusto Maduro a box I finished off back in December.  It shows I still have 6 left in that box, plus another box I purchased on sale in Nov.  

Now I'm wondering how much the rest of my humidor is off, and if there has been an issue with the database and has been restored from a previous date.

Anybody else notice this issue ? :-(
I am Nobody
Nobody is Perfect
Therefore, I am Perfect

Brlesq

Have you been drinking while you've been smoking these "missing" cigars?   It's happened to all of us. :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Koop

QuoteBrlesq - 2/18/2019  7:25 AM

Have you been drinking while you've been smoking these "missing" cigars?   It's happened to all of us. :biggrin:
:lmao:  :lmao:

05Venturer

I quit using it over a year ago, always had issues
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Chefjohn

I haven't had any issues, not that I know of anyway. Now I gotta check. Other than the humidor here what do you guys use to track your inventory?
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

ntanner

Just this John and if I find it is off I just have an excuse to go through the whole thing and make a thorough check. :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Chefjohn

I like the way you think Neal.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Koop

I've had few instances where things were off. But, it was always showing a two or three more sticks in inventory than I actually had. I chalked it up to me forgetting to click "Smoke One" afterwards. Easy enough to correct.

junglepete

QuoteKoop - 2/18/2019  12:49 PM

I've had few instances where things were off. But, it was always showing a two or three more sticks in inventory than I actually had. I chalked it up to me forgetting to click "Smoke One" afterwards. Easy enough to correct.

I would agree...when I used to use the feature, my inventory would show a few cigars more than I had in a few categories from time to time. And since it was never less cigars showing, I chalked it up to me forgetting to remove them, which I am certain has happened.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.