Good deal on a Punch (non-ISOM) sampler

Started by gitfiddl, 02/22/2019 06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

Punch cigars are one of the stalwart "old-school" brands that no one really talks about, other than they either ;like them or they don't.  I like them, and always have, dating back to my first real cigar experience circa 1988.  I'd just split up with the ex-wife, and was spending a Saturday morning with my dad at the local Edward's Pipe Shop.  Cy Jones, the longtime proprietor of our local franchise (who'd known our family since we first moved to Jacksonville in the early 1970's) suggested I smoke a cigar to celebrate my release from my ex.  I wound up leaving there with a couple Punch, Hoyo de Monterrey, and Fuente cigars.  But I digress...

I stumbled across the 6 cigar Punch sampler at Cigarpage.com.  At $18.50 shipped, it's a good inexpensive way for newbies to experience several Punch blends and curmudgeons and FOGs like myself to revisit some we might have forgotten about.

https://www.cigarpage.com/samplers/punch-super-six-samplers.html

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Chefjohn

Hey thanks for sharing your story as well as the info. I ordered one.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.