Escape room games, available on escaperoom are immersive experiences where players collaborate to solve puzzles within themed environments. These adventures challenge teams to unravel stories and find clues under a time constraint, offering thrilling teamwork and problem-solving opportunities. Visit escaperoom.com to discover a world of engaging and exciting escape room challenges. <a href="https://escaperoom.com/">Escaperoom</a>

Main Menu

St Andrew ‘Super Supers’

Started by Salubrious, 02/23/2019 09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salubrious

I've been given a Cigar by my grandfather that was given to him when I was born in 76. It's a ST ANDREW SUPER SUPERS CIGAR. 295MM LONG X 18MM THICK. 1975 OR 1976 ERA. Is still in the timber box and in the wrapping as far as I can see, I don't want to take it out of the box.

Does anyone have any info on it as I can see one is in the Australian museum. Could it still be smoked or is it to good to be wasted on a pissy night and be appreciated by someone that loves cigars.

Any info would be greatly appreciates

Brlesq

Did you try a a Google search? Seems to have a little information.  Worth about $20 (last one sold on eBay).
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

gitfiddl

A brief "Google search" tells me that the cigar was made in Jamaica, but you probably already knew that.  As for the cigar's "smokeability", that would depend entirely on how it has been stored.  If it has been in a maintained humidor for the last 40 years or so, I would think it should be in smokeable condition.  If it's just been sitting on a shelf in a curio cabinet or in a box in a storage closet somewhere, it's probably best to just hang onto it as a family heirloom.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Cfickter

If you read the story from the museum it is not in there for the significance of the cigar but as part of a much larger collection from a store.  But your still have a lot of personal connection with that particular one.  If it was mine and in smoke-able condition I still would leave it wrapped and keep it as a personal item.   The fact that you have it is pretty cool.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.