Janus Tobak first order, 35% off, one use coupon

Started by Adwinistrator, 03/02/2019 09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adwinistrator

In case anyone here hasn't ordered from Janus Tobak before, I have a first use, one time coupon for 35% off.

Janustobak-3212

https://janustobak.com/

Heard good things about their house blends, but haven't tried yet...

ninfiction

Shad, the owner, is a great guy. Used to be very active in the old days of r/cigars.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Adwinistrator

Quoteninfiction - 3/2/2019  10:56 AM

Shad, the owner, is a great guy. Used to be very active in the old days of r/cigars.

Shad is a cool dude.  Tried to give me s**t about my avatar, but it's my last name, I got dibs.

headfirst

I've bought a couple things from him, great experience, just seems like he struggles with his inventory a little bit, lots of things out of stock...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

MusicCity

I ordered some HVC from him - good prices!

frankj1

QuoteAdwinistrator - 3/2/2019  1:30 PM

In case anyone here hasn't ordered from Janus Tobak before, I have a first use, one time coupon for 35% off.

Janustobak-3212

https://janustobak.com/

Heard good things about their house blends, but haven't tried yet...
couldn't make the code work.
could you clarify, please?
Thanks

Frank

Adwinistrator

It was printed on a piece of paper in my first order.

If this is your first order, you should be able to use it.

If you can't, I'll contact Shad and ask why.

bstessl

It may be a random code generated for one person to use on one order
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Adwinistrator

Quotebstessl - 3/5/2019  8:53 PM

It may be a random code generated for one person to use on one order

If I remember correctly, it said it could be used by 3 people, but only for their first time order.  I'm not sure if they check my only the account, or if they also cross check name or address (so someone doesn't just make 3 new accounts to order with)...

McBryde

Ryan, is this place of any relation to you? Just the last name, I was wondering.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Adwinistrator

QuoteMcBryde - 3/6/2019  7:02 PM

Ryan, is this place of any relation to you? Just the last name, I was wondering.

E

Haha, no relation.  I've got last name, basically translated to "Johnson" in Slavic, but the other Janus is the Greek god.

McBryde

QuoteAdwinistrator - 3/6/2019  6:08 PM

QuoteMcBryde - 3/6/2019  7:02 PM

E

Haha, no relation.  I've got last name, basically translated to "Johnson" in Slavic, but the other Janus is the Greek god.

:lmao:
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.