Hello Fellow Cigar Enthusiasts

Started by Cweeks4475, 03/03/2019 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cweeks4475

Looking for a cigar that is comparable to the Andalusian Bull. Any ideas?

Kid Montana

Hey Cweeks, no advice on the cigar since I haven't had one,  but welcome to the community.  Go over to the newbie forum and make an introductory post top let us know where you're located,  a bit about you.   You never know,  you might find some member is in your area.

I'd rather have a cigar...

klamm143

QuoteKid Montana - 3/3/2019  5:30 PM  Hey Cweeks, no advice on the cigar since I haven't had one,  but welcome to the community.  Go over to the newbie forum and make an introductory post top let us know where you're located,  a bit about you.   You never know,  you might find some member is in your area.

Ditto..........................and WELCOME. 

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Chefjohn

Hey Cweeks. Ditto what Kid said, I haven't had that one but wanted to welcom you to the group.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

arrow34

same on the cigar, havent had it. Welcome to the forum, what type of cigars do you like?

ninfiction

I've smoked a couple, kind of a unique cigar. It's got an Ecuadorian Corojo wrapper and the rest is Dominican.

The LFD Ligero uses an Ecuadorian Sumatra, but has similar spiciness. The DL, Double Ligero would probably also be close. I really like the Chisel in each of those and actually think they are better than the Bull especially at the price points.

Finding something else exactly like the Bull will be difficult I think because no one else has access to LFD's tobacco since they own the farms.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

DonM

Welcome to CG from the Sunshine State!  I am no help in you search, wish you luck in finding it

"The Curmudgeon"

Murphy223

Cfickter

QuoteKid Montana - 3/3/2019  5:30 PM  Hey Cweeks, no advice on the cigar since I haven't had one,  but welcome to the community.  Go over to the newbie forum and make an introductory post top let us know where you're located,  a bit about you.   You never know,  you might find some member is in your area.

Wait! this is the Newbies Intros!

Any way I found the Bull to be interesting but a bit over rated.  IF you looking for something similar try 

Caldwell Pacific Standard, different binder but wrapper and filler the same 
La Aurora Corojo 

If you going to the DB and do an advance search, set the wrapper to Corojo and country of origin to Dominican.  You will get a large number but can easily page thru to find CRO/ECU wrappers

Try this http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigars;area=srchrslt=6&cigar_country=DR&cigar_wrapper=COR&submit=Search+Attributes 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Cigary

Welcome....the Andalusian Bull is a bit of a "Unicorn" as they say and trying to discern what it compares to is a real search unless one has been exposed to a ton of cigars in general.  As ninfiction posted....I agree 100% and with untested product that is fairly new one would have to be a Cigar Sommelier to give a credible account....so feel free to smoke one and give a review.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.