AVO Cigarpage deals

Started by arrow34, 03/07/2019 09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrow34

https://www.cigarpage.com/avo-is-syncing-to-new-lows.html

Pretty good deal on AVO syncro nic or ritmo, coming in under $5 a stick for toros.  Pretty good deal IMHO.

Cfickter

Yep get the Cigar Page emails also
Good deal on a very decent smoke
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

arrow34

QuoteCfickter - 3/7/2019  11:23 AM

Yep get the Cigar Page emails also
Good deal on a very decent smoke

I think we all do, but we dont always pay attention to them anymore.  Plus sometimes their "sale" price isn't always their best prices.  I have seen their avo pricing be higher for the same toros, especially in the fiver or even their big tenski's promotions.

bstessl

I get em, but rarely open them
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Cigary

I can barely get through the thousands of cigars I already have and when I see deals I'm like a addict...do I need to buy more cigars when I have to many as it is....that's a stupid question....of course I need them.

arrow34

QuoteCigary - 3/9/2019  11:19 AM

I can barely get through the thousands of cigars I already have and when I see deals I'm like a addict...do I need to buy more cigars when I have to many as it is....that's a stupid question....of course I need them.

I think we all have a touch of addiction being on this page... I dont have thousand, but still many hundreds more than i could smoke easily.  I still keep buying... they keep producing new cigars... so we keep buying them.  diversity is the spice of life.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.