Greetings from Denver!

Started by Ted, 03/10/2019 05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted

Not totally new, but it's been a couple of years since I've been around and felt new enough to introduce myself. See a lot of the same old crew that was a great help when I first got into the hobby. Hopefully got more time to hang out around!

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

appollo

Glad to see you back on.

Adwinistrator

shakinghorizons

Welcome back from another Denverite!

Brlesq

Good to see you back, Ted!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

Welcome back, jump on a herf
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Beegerply

Welcome back Ted, hope life's been good to you.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Murphy223

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

klamm143

Welcome back...........
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Ted

ben363

Lots of people from Denver are here as am I  :dancing:
Hello, everybody! Doing my research paper on domestic violence I found such an interesting quote:
"It has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain when awake." Mark Twain.

Brlesq

Quoteben363 - 3/15/2019  10:21 AM

Lots of people from Denver are here as am I  :dancing:
Hello, everybody! Doing my research paper on domestic violence I found such an interesting quote:
"It has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain when awake." Mark Twain.

:spamcan:

LET ME GET THIS CORRECT: Your spamming us to peddle your "research paper writing service" that helps students cheat by writing their research papers for them FOR A FEE?  Considering the current news about college admission scandals, I guess your business is off a bit right now, huh??

GTFOOH  :kickyou:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

1sgjeffward

Hello Denver! Looks like all of the Colorado crowd is coming back around!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Ted

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.