I almost made it two weeks....

Started by arrow34, 03/11/2019 09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrow34

Well, I almost made it two weeks without ordering more cigars.  First Gary puts out a box split I had been hoping for and CP put up a great deal on zinos...  Now... to make it the rest of the month without falling off the wagon.

benchjockey

I would need a will of iron to resist that Zino deal. Apparently mine is more like tissue paper.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Cfickter

I have been a good boy for three weeks now, but Cigar King just might end that streak
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

headfirst

:biggrin: Ed, just think of it as me sparing you the expense of buying the whole box for yourself, I'm saving you money!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

arrow34

Quoteheadfirst - 3/11/2019  11:59 AM

:biggrin: Ed, just think of it as me sparing you the expense of buying the whole box for yourself, I'm saving you money!

Gary......... We think alike!  :dancing: How else do you think I justified it to myself?  well besides wanting to try the FSG...

Beegerply

Quotearrow34 - 3/11/2019  12:38 PM

Well, I almost made it two weeks without ordering more cigars.  First Gary puts out a box split I had been hoping for and CP put up a great deal on zinos...  Now... to make it the rest of the month without falling off the wagon.

I've been on this site long enough to know that my not happen  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:   :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.