Zino Platinum Scepter Series $4ea Free Shipping

Started by junglepete, 03/11/2019 01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

https://www.cigarpage.com/catch-some-zinos.html

This stick sells for $13-$15 a stick everywhere else. Not that I think it's worth that but it is what it is. I am sure it could be found on cbid for a better price than the average price, but this deal seems to have beat them all by a long shot.

I am tempted by some good reviews here, but a few critiques mentioning the bitter bite of the connie wrapper, which I am not a big fan of, concerns me. However, at that price point, it may be worth giving it a shot and putting them away for a bit in hopes of mellowing the bite....hmm, mellowing a mild cigar, not sure if that would be good after all. What to do what to do?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

StogieDad

They never got a ton better for me.  Not a bad cigar, worth $4 but certainly not the MSRP.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Silverstix

Nowadays I'm of the mindset that I am just gonna spend money on a sure thing that I know I like rather than rolling the dice on a good deal on something that I may not like.  But that's just my opinion of course.  I've never smoked these so I can't offer up a review.  Basically I'm babbling now.....this is awkward..... :loser:

arrow34

I have had these before  and I actually do like them(or remember liking them, been a while) and I think for $4 a stick they are a good mild-medium bodied cigar.  Smooth.  Poor mans Davidoff.  I agree not worth $16, but I have never paid that for them.  I think the most I paid was $5.50 a stick back in 2015...  and yes, I bought some this time around...  I have friends that will go for these before my medium to full sticks, which is fine by me... I hate sharing those.  But these, I can smoke them and hand them out and they will love them.

Chefjohn

Thanks for the info Pete. For $40 for 10 I'll take a gamble.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.