Arturo Fuente Toast Across America Sampler

Started by gitfiddl, 03/12/2019 05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

I got his email from Finck Cigar today, but the sampler is available at the same  $50 price from other retailers as well.  I don't know is anyone will offer free S/H on this.  Shipping at Finck was only $4.95.

"The Cigar Family Charitable Foundation was formed by the Arturo Fuente & JC Newman cigar companies to promote community development, healthcare and education in the Dominican Republic. The accomplishments of this wonderful organization are incredible, from first-class healthcare to free education to over 450 students annually. To find out more about what they do, please visit their site at https://cf-cf.org

One of the ways CFCF is funded is through an annual release of a limited edition Toast Across America sampler with an ultra-rare pair of previously unreleased Fuente-made cigars, Opus X and Diamond Crown. These are sold by retailers across the country at cost – there is no profit to us in these items – 100% of your purchase will go to the foundation!

For the Toast Across America 2018, both the Opus X is and Diamond Crown Julius Caeser are an exclusive box-pressed Torpedo, the "Shark" format that Fuente lovers crave. The only way to get these prized cigars is in this charity sampler, and they're going to go fast! Order yours today and you'll be supporting the children and community of Bonao, Dominican Republic while you enjoy two of the finest cigars on the planet!"

http://www.finckcigarcompany.com/index.php/products/group/category/arturo-fuente-toast-across-america-sampler/
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Cfickter

Have picked up a few over the past few years. Good smokes
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.