Hello From Ft. Collins

Started by 1sgjeffward, 03/15/2019 07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1sgjeffward

Saw the welcome from Denver post so figured I would put one up as well  :biggrin:

Has been over a year since I have been on have been out running around and not getting much done. Need to jump back on and be my old active self again since my other problem has been adding another 1,500 cigars to the stash and the other 5,000 have done nothing but age a couple of good years!!

So, will be back to my good old self in no time. Definitely looking to make some big trades and DYING for a pass.

Good to see all of you again! And to the new people I haven't met yet hello!
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

klamm143

Welcome back......from North Carolina.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Ted

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

appollo

DonM

welcome back Jeff!  Hope all is well with you

"The Curmudgeon"

1sgjeffward

QuoteDonM - 3/16/2019  7:37 AM

welcome back Jeff!  Hope all is well with you

Things have calmed down a whole lot in the last year. Now it's time to get back to being my old, lazy, cigar smoking self  :biggrin:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

shakinghorizons

05Venturer

"So, will be back to my good old self in no time."

JFC I hope not
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Murphy223

Quote1sgjeffward - 3/15/2019  8:10 PM  Saw the welcome from Denver post so figured I would put one up as well  :biggrin:   Has been over a year since I have been on have been out running around and not getting much done. Need to jump back on and be my old active self again since my other problem has been adding another 1,500 cigars to the stash and the other 5,000 have done nothing but age a couple of good years!!  So, will be back to my good old self in no time. Definitely looking to make some big trades and DYING for a pass.  Good to see all of you again! And to the new people I haven't met yet hello!

1500,  5000?   Holy Cow Dude - that's amazing!  Let us know when you open up a retail location    :biggrin: :bow:

Vroomp

Welcome back brother~!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

gitfiddl

Glad to hear you're faring well, our old friend!

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nirab

Welcome back brother! It's good to see ya back on CG! :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Otter

Quote1sgjeffward - 3/15/2019  11:10 PM

Saw the welcome from Denver post so figured I would put one up as well  :biggrin:

Has been over a year since I have been on have been out running around and not getting much done. Need to jump back on and be my old active self again since my other problem has been adding another 1,500 cigars to the stash and the other 5,000 have done nothing but age a couple of good years!!

So, will be back to my good old self in no time. Definitely looking to make some big trades and DYING for a pass.

Good to see all of you again! And to the new people I haven't met yet hello!

:bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

arrow34

Beegerply

Jeff welcome back BOTL  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

05Venturer

"So, will be back to my good old self in no time. Definitely looking to make some big trades and DYING for a pass"

Ain't that the truth, back to your old self is pretty accurate.
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Month and a Half and no sign of Good Ol' Jeff
Must be busy aging them cigars some more LOL
Kent

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

jrfoxx

Greetings from Wyoming

nitelite18

Going to borla exhaust this year since I've heard great things about this.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.