The Get To Know Ya Pass

Started by Silverstix, 04/01/2019 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstix

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'The Get To Know Ya Pass'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

Adwinistrator

gitfiddl

I'm in!  Thanks for the invitation.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

headfirst

Awesome idea Tom but I've been trying to get through all the random singles I have so I'll sit this one out.  Hope you guys have a blast, I'll enjoy watching this one.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

gitfiddl

Quoteheadfirst - 4/1/2019  2:30 PM

Awesome idea Tom but I've been trying to get through all the random singles I have so I'll sit this one out.  Hope you guys have a blast, I'll enjoy watching this one.

Aw, come on.  A pass is an easy way to get rid of singles!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

MusicCity

I'm going to have to pass on this one as well. Have fun guys!

ntanner

Havnt been in on a pass in a while, I'll join if you'll have me.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

gitfiddl

Quotentanner - 4/1/2019  6:31 PM

Havnt been in on a pass in a while, I'll join if you'll have me.

There goes the neighborhood!  :biggrin:  :-0  :biggrin:

ntanner

I figure if they will let you in Dave the neighborhood was already in pretty bad shape. :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Silverstix

Quotentanner - 4/1/2019  6:31 PM  Havnt been in on a pass in a while, I'll join if you'll have me.

Absolutely bro! Send a request 

arrow34

I will jump in if I qualify.  Been an age since I did a pass...

Silverstix

Quotearrow34 - 4/1/2019  8:46 PM  I will jump in if I qualify.  Been an age since I did a pass...

Sure thing Ed.  Send me a request, and get that address posted up in your profile!!   :thumbsup:

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

Thanks for the invite but I'm sitting out passes right now.  Looks like I'll be missing a good one!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Silverstix

Got room for 2 more spots! Gonna lock this up on Friday and get the package out on Monday

shakinghorizons

QuoteMusicCity - 4/1/2019  3:30 PM

I'm going to have to pass on this one as well. Have fun guys!

If the box were to go from me to you, I had something picked out to share.....

nirab

I'm in, this is gonna be fun!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

arrow34

Oh boy, just saw the order!  I am no 2.  This is going to be interesting to see how this pass goes.

Silverstix

Quotearrow34 - 4/3/2019  1:31 PM  Oh boy, just saw the order!  I am no 2.  This is going to be interesting to see how this pass goes.

I tried to do it geographically, had to bust out the map a few times  :biggrin:  

Cfickter

Looking forward to the pass, thanks for letting me play
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Silverstix

QuoteCfickter - 4/3/2019  2:59 PM  Looking forward to the pass, thanks for letting me play

My pleasure Chuck  :thumbsup:  

Silverstix

Ok locking this one down, Deener you're in  :thumbsup:   Will pull the sticks over the weekend and get this package on it's way to bstessl on Monday  :dancing:

gitfiddl

So.... Exactly how does someone mail a midget stripper?   :confused:

Adwinistrator

I really hope someone appreciates my toenail collection.  It's taken me YEARS to fill that mason jar...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.