LIEBHERR CIGAR HUMIDOR

Started by arrow34, 04/03/2019 09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrow34

Hi All,

I was trolling craigslist between emails.... and found a LIEBHERR CIGAR HUMIDOR(winedor for the people with too much money, https://www.bbqguys.com/liebherr/1-4-cu-ft-cigar-humidor-stainless-steel-xs-200#reviews) for sale cheapish.  It is said to be new, but scratched and looks like it was dropped on the back  or was smashed a bit.  The front looks ok and the interior looks good, the shelves are still packed up etc.  Also seems to run, but has cosmetic damage.  I was thinking of getting this as a reach in and getting rid of one of 100 count humidors and since I already have a cabinet for storage.  

If you had a chance at a higher end winedor that works and has some cosmetic damage, would you jump at it?  They want $200 for it, but I was thinking of going to look at it and low balling them if the cabinet doesn't look that bad.  I don't need it. but like the idea of it if it works.  The back panel looks to have been damaged.

shakinghorizons

I personally would pass. You can buy an inoperable 40-50 bottle wine fridge on CL for $40-50 in MUCH better shape and either order or build some drawers/shelves for about the same price. You would also have a ton more space in the wine fridge!

arrow34

Yeah.. I was thinking that also.  Just like the idea of the integrated humidification system.... I was trying to talk myself into going to see it.  darn it.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cigary

Craigslist... The Latin term for buyer beware!

Chefjohn

QuoteBrlesq - 4/3/2019  11:19 AM

Pass.  Too beat up
I agree.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

klamm143

PASS..........If they are saying that qualifies as NEW???? then I got several NEW cars in my driveway I'd be happy to sell to them.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

arrow34

Yeah... I agree. I am totally passing. Unless they give it to me :) not happening. They are only seeing the msrp...

1sgjeffward

For sure PASS at that price! Have a great set up on a Wine Fridge and a Mini Fridge. PM me if you want and I can send you pics of both and let you know what I did with both.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

MusicCity

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.