NFL Draft - How did your team do?

Started by Cfickter, 04/26/2019 07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

I am Steelers fan and they did great.  Jumped from #20 to #10 and took Devan Bush.  Also gave up their second round pick this year, but no biggie, that was #52 and they still have #66 and #83 in the 3rd round. 
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

headfirst

UCLA is my team so I'm watching to see what Arizona will do with Rosen.  I hope they trade him out of that hot mess asap.  I was glad to see him handle things so professionally.  I don't know why they handled things the way they did.  They gained nothing by being that tight lipped about their intentions.  If anything they lost the opportunity to field serious offers up to the draft on Rosen, and they probably lost Rosen's respect in the process, not that they necessarily care about that.  Before the draft you had the advantage of a bird in the hand.  Now everyone knows they need to move Rosen and Arizona is at a disadvantage.  Stupid.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

BewareDaPenguin

Vikings Fan super happy!! Bradbury is an instant starter on the OL and we needed OL help in a serious way! I hope to see at least 2 more Linemen drafted in the next 2 days! You know you are diehard when you get excited about a C/G/OT getting drafted lol but we need 10-year anchors int he worst way on OL it's painfully obvious
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

arrow34

yeah.. Lions.... I have said enough..

nickthafish

49ERS fan and pretty stoked about adding BOSA to the squad! Also still some great WR and CB left on the board for round 2!

Beegerply

Broncos fan, I think we did ok with who got in round one. With the coaches we have in place I'm sure they will help Fant come into is own. Also Denver as a total of 9 picks in this years draft.
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

klamm143

GO PATS..........yupp, guess they did O.K..........always seem to find good value in players others overlook. I don't get what they are doing at the TE position tho?????
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

frankj1

might be interesting to see how thoughts change as the season chugs along...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.