Very unexpected bomb

Started by MacMac, 05/10/2019 05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

Brad lit ?? me up with a powerful blast containing some great cigars. One in particular I'm totally excited about! I've never had the change to try a Xiphos, now I have one! Thank you for all of the great cigars Brad!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

05Venturer

QuoteMacMac - 5/10/2019  5:00 AM

Brad lit ?? me up with a powerful blast containing some great cigars. One in particular I'm totally excited about! I've never had the change to try a Xiphos, now I have one! Thank you for all of the great cigars Brad!

You do realize that package contains the June Geek Critique correct.    :confused:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Joelala

HAHAHAHAHA Nice hit though
Joe

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Deener27

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Kid Montana

I'd rather have a cigar...

Murphy223

appollo

Still a nice set of hitch hikers. :thumbsup:

Vroomp

Glad you like the selection Joe, but I just can't stand sending less than 5 cigars when I have to purchase postage anyway.............

That Fuente is for your review which is due in by the 25th~! :shades:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

DRuff

klamm143

WOW.....several of us got that same BOMB....lol....that BRAD - always a kidder!!!!Sending out Bombs disguised as Critique packages - LOL !!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

MacMac

OH MY....I've been so crazy with work and travel...I forgot I through my name in for the review! I'm losing it.......

Thanks for the hitch-hikers Brad!!!

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.