Previous topic - Next topic

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

1sgjeffward

How much are they asking for em?
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

shakinghorizons

I can't even see what they are

headfirst

I see they're the Andalusian Bull.  Are they that good?  I see nobody online has them, guess they must be.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

1sgjeffward

Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/13/2019  9:50 PM

I can't even see what they are

La Flor Dominicana Andalusian Bull by the MAN Litto Gomez! Out of all the cigars that LFD produces like the small batches and other great smokes this one was in 2016 LFD's first CA cigar of the year  :-0

I have only smoked 1 that I got in a trade with a local buddy and YES Gary they are that good in my opinion. Would die to see what one tasted like after a good year in perfect conditions. I would be more than happy to split a box of these with anyone if Troy would be willing to go through the trouble of grabbing them? Have not looked but think they were around a $14-$15 cigar when released? Doesn't have to be an even split I'm willing to take a whole box but would be willing to farm out 2-4 of them. It should be a 10 box?

Sorry know this is too much info but I'm a HUGE LFD fan. I still grab every one of the Colorado Oscuro No. 2 I can find.as a staple.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

tvolball

$17

Quote1sgjeffward - 5/14/2019  2:19 AM

How much are they asking for em?

BewareDaPenguin

I'd be in for a split...if take 2-3 whatever let me know but I'd be in! Thanks!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

headfirst

I'd be in for 2 as well if that happens...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

I have smoked a handful and found them very mediocre at best.
Definitely not Cigar of the Year worthy or worth the price point . Just my Ultra Honest Opinion :smoker:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

tvolball

Sorry guys but they are gone. When I called this morning he said they lasted about a half a day and were gone. Didn't know if he would get anymore. I bought 2 for myself.

Deener27

Quote05Venturer - 5/14/2019  9:22 AM

I have smoked a handful and found them very mediocre at best.
Definitely not Cigar of the Year worthy or worth the price point . Just my Ultra Honest Opinion :smoker:

For that price point and rarity, the Litto Gomez small batch stuff is better (if you can get your hands on em).

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

ninfiction

They are a super long smoke 2+ hours easy. I'm with Kent, they aren't my favorite LFD and I love LFD. I have some left from a box I bought when first released, May 2017. I should smoke one to see how they've aged.

I can check locally for some since there is interest, I'd be willing to proxy.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

headfirst

Hmm, thanks for chiming in honesty fellas, good to know.
-Charles Spurgeon

Silverstix

Quoteninfiction - 5/14/2019  11:11 AM  They are a super long smoke 2+ hours easy. I'm with Kent, they aren't my favorite LFD and I love LFD. I have some left from a box I bought when first released, May 2017. I should smoke one to see how they've aged.  I can check locally for some since there is interest, I'd be willing to proxy.

I have one that I got in a sampler almost a year ago....it is an imposing cigar for sure and I've been looking for a weekend that I can plan around smoking it but I've had no luck lol 

junglepete

I smoked one not so long ago and reviewed it. I liked it but did not think it was worth the $16 I paid for it on a whim.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.