Home Sweet Home

Started by CasaVedre, 05/16/2019 10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CasaVedre

My name is Timothy Greene (31) and I am a cigar enthusiast. I live in Fresno, CA and I own a company called FitLife Fresno, A senior fitness company focused on quality of life.

I was introduced to this awesome place through a mentor and great friend of mine who I hold high esteem for, Jeremy Lusk. Jeremy, Thank you!

I have been enjoying cigars for almost 2 years now and have developed a decent pallet. I enjoy everything from a budget stick to a top shelf stick and honestly that is why I am excited to be apart of this. I get to see reviews, get to know you and eventually will be writing reviews myself. Plus getting to find out so much more about cigars and blends and all the nuances about this great gift we have been given. I look forward to getting to know you and look forward to smoking a great stick with you as well!

Adwinistrator

Welcome to the forums, from Buffalo, NY!  Sounds like you're in the right place.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

klamm143

WELCOME........from North Carolina.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

benchjockey

Welcome aboard from Florida.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

05Venturer

Good Morning and Welcome from NW Wisconsin
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Welcome to the site Tim from the GWN great bunch here.

arrow34

Good Morning and Welcome from Michigan! And as a side note, the first line almost made me think you were going to say " I am with fitlife, you are all dying slowly with smoking cigars!  it is bad. you have to stop"  and I was wrong... lol

Deener27

Welcome from Chicago.  Great to have you here.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

StogieDad

Welcome!  Enjoy the brotherhood!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bstessl

Great into!  Welcome from NW Indiana
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

ntanner

Welcome to C.G. from New Mexico.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nirab

Welcome from beeuudaful Buda, Texas!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DonM

Welcome from the Sunshine State!

"The Curmudgeon"

Otter

Welcome to the group!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

1sgjeffward

Welcome form Colorado!
-Ask a question and you will get every kind of answer you could ever want.
-Bring up a cigar your interested in and you never know you might have one or more show up at your door.
-Get to the point to where you think you are addicted to cigars and at least 10 people will find a way to dig you in deeper.
Trust me you're in the right place :lmao:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

junglepete

Welcome to the site...enjoy!  :-)
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Mautrak

Welcome to the site!

Oh yeah, and I'm the one who told him about all of you guys.  So I won't say to everyone on the forum 'be nice.'  I'll just say 'be as nice as you can.'

We just talked about the site a couple of days ago over cigars, and Jeff (1sgjeffward) I told him about how I was welcomed to the group so long ago by guys like you and Bruce (Brlesq).

Murphy223

waveracer

Howdy, fellow newbie!

Beegerply

Welcome from Moline Illinois, enjoy the site   :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Joelala

Welcome from chicago
Joe

Joelala

Welcome from chicago
Joe

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.