Southern Draw or Caldwell 5’r for $10 Shipped Free

Started by junglepete, 05/18/2019 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglepete

Here is how:

Use the CI $15 off coupon that was sent to your email the other day, hopefully you have it, it's good until the 31st. Go to Joe Cigar's today's special (free shipping always) use the code and take $15 off the $25 fivers. Voila
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

arrow34

What was the title of the email?  Maye it was targeted?

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Deener27

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

arrow34

Yeah bummer, got me all excited! I didn't get one... bummer.but a good idea to see if any others did.

Brlesq

Thanks for trying, Pete!  It turned out, however, to be a customer-specific discount that excluded me as well.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

benchjockey

I received the same email and they still excluded me.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Deener27

Quotebenchjockey - 5/19/2019  9:07 AM

I received the same email and they still excluded me.

That's CI for ya.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Cigary

Bummer....I love getting deals but too often CI uses me as their personal whipping boy with "faux" deals.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.