Late to the intro party! [NM]

Started by nickthafish, 05/21/2019 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickthafish

Hello all,
Name is Nick, from Albuquerque, NM. Lurked and kept my humidor info here for a while and want to be active in this community. Not new to forums and have been involved in some other communities also, like the vibe here and feel like I can contribute and learn more. Smoke cigars as well as pipe tobacco and really into craft beer as well. No pro sports teams here, but big 49ers and Bulls fan! Looking forward to getting to know some of you on here, thanks!

StogieDad

Welcome to the site brother!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Deener27

Welcome from Chicago.  Enjoy the site!

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

headfirst

Welcome from LA, glad you decided to engage!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Brlesq

Thanks for the intro Nick!  BTW, we have an active member here, ntanner, that lives just south of you.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

benchjockey

Welcome aboard from Florida, Nick.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

shakinghorizons

arrow34

Koop

Welcome! We've been to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta crewing for Heart's A'Fire three times. Love it there.

Joelala

Joe

appollo

Welcome to the site Nick from the GWN

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Beegerply

Welcome from Moline Illinois, enjoy the site  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

nirab

Welcome from beeuudaful Buda, Texas!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ntanner

Welcome from another New Mexico Geek. I'm just south of you in Los Lunas.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nickthafish

Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it! Already excited to be here and get more involved.

lyonbert

Looking for specific 17-inch truck wheels that I could use for off-road driving. Any suggestions?

jagfandaddy

Welcome from North Florida!!
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.