2019 Newbie Pass

Started by StogieDad, 06/05/2019 01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

I don't think I am stepping on any toes, but is there any interest in a Newbie Pass?  I don't mind running, would be nice to have one vet to sit in the middle to make sure all runs smoothly.

Anybody who has done 3 or less passes could play, I will seed with some good stuff but nothing so hard that nobody can swap out.  

Just trying to see if we can get some fresh blood going on around her, reply in the thread if interested and if there is enough willing to play, I will get it going.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Beegerply

I'll be your FOG  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

arrow34

Adwinistrator

I think I've only done 2 over here, so might as well make it 3.

edit: actually I currently in my 3rd.  If you'd like an additional member, I'd be glad to join, otherwise I'm fine sitting this out if you have enough without me.

nickthafish

I'm down for sure! Have zero passes here.

StogieDad

QuoteAdwinistrator - 6/5/2019  9:43 PM

I think I've only done 2 over here, so might as well make it 3.

edit: actually I currently in my 3rd.  If you'd like an additional member, I'd be glad to join, otherwise I'm fine sitting this out if you have enough without me.

If you wanna play, I'm cool with it.  Passes used to happen a lot more frequently, I just wanna get some action going.  C'mon with it.

That would be 3 noobs and a FOG.  Let's fill her up.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nathanw13

I'd be down for this, if you'll have me.
Our country has plenty of five-cent cigars, but the trouble is they charge fifteen cents for them.

Will Rogers

tuck0411

What the heck, I'm in if you need another one.   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

nirab

What's a newbie pass??? :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

RMAN4443

I'd like to join in if possible. I haven't been involved in any passes here, but have taken part in several on other forums.
      I did a N00b intro a while back, but as a quick refresher, my name is Rick, I'm from New Hampshire, a Patriots fan, into music, motorcykles, and fishing. :smoker:
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way...

RMAN4443

QuoteRMAN4443 - 6/7/2019  9:07 PM

I'd like to join in if possible. I haven't been involved in any passes here, but have taken part in several on other forums.
      I did a N00b intro a while back, but as a quick refresher, my name is Rick, I'm from New Hampshire, a Patriots fan, into music, motorcykles, and fishing. :smoker:

Oh Oh, I think I broke it... :hitme:

StogieDad

QuoteRMAN4443 - 6/9/2019  7:44 PM

QuoteRMAN4443 - 6/7/2019  9:07 PM

Oh Oh, I think I broke it... :hitme:

Nah, we are good.  we are up to seven.  I would like at least 3 more to get it going, so anybody curious jump on and I'll load it up.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

nickthafish

Come on Noobs! Lets get this going!

Cfickter

Michael, if you want to bump up the count and need a second FOG I would jump
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

arrow34

We have to have some more FNGs/noobs hanging around in the wings.

Adwinistrator

I'll email Luke and see if he wants in on this.

StogieDad

I'd like to see two more newbs, we could fit Chuck in and that would give the pass 10.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

RMAN4443

So, while we're just hanging out, any of you other guys(or ladies) from N. H. or New England? If anyone knows, are there any geeks from the New England area?....I'm just asking for a friend :whistle:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.