Herrera Esteli which do I get???

Started by PETE314, 06/12/2019 01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herrera Esteli  which do I get???

Norteno
6 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 8

PETE314

Found a good price on these sticks on Holts and I think I am going to buy a box...

As for my tastes.... 

DE cigars...I am a HUGE fan of the #9 but would choose the T52 over it.  Like the MUWAT and Papas Fritas.  Big fan of the Tabak and Undercrown series.  

I am a Real Big Fan of the AF Anejo's (and everything AF in general) 

Love the CAO Brazilia and the La Traviata Maduro

Xiphos Nic Maduro is right in my wheelhouse as well 

Obviously I like quite a bit more...but I am focusing on the 2 darker choices so kept my comments toward them...

So which should I get...the Norteno or the Brazilian Stalk Cut Maduro

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

StogieDad

Don't bogart the deal, what ya got?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

PETE314

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

PETE314

QuoteStogieDad - 6/12/2019  6:11 PM  Don't bogart the deal, what ya got?

StogieDad

QuotePETE314 - 6/12/2019  3:22 PM

QuoteStogieDad - 6/12/2019  6:11 PM  Don't bogart the deal, what ya got?

:biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

appollo

Like the Norteno with a little age on them. :-)

Deener27

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Brlesq

I'm a core line Norteno fan, but these Brazilian Nortenos have been growing on me after a little rest time (Holt's had this same deal last month and I bought a box). My vote is to try the Brazilian
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cigary

Im a Brazilian fan....the longer the rest the sweet and more balanced it becomes.

ninfiction

I've only ever had the regular Norteno, very enjoyable. I'm anti DE now because I'm a snob so I don't buy any. No problem smoking them though   :biggrin:
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.